We can start selling Girl Scout cookies tomorrow!!!!!!!! It would be wonderful if everyone could try selling at least 100 boxes! Please make sure that you have done the following things.
1) Save this photo to your phone so that you can show people the cookies that are available.
Gluten-free: $6
All others: $5
2) Are you planning on picking up Cookies at Cookies Now! tomorrow or Saturday?
Cookies Now! at the Fort Worth Zoo.
Friday 17th 10 am - 4 pm Saturday 18th 10 am - 2 pm
3) Set up your girl's ABC Smart Cookies profile. You were emailed a link. Here is what mine looked like:
4) Please sign up to staff booths. I had to start over because I couldn't figure out how edit the original one, so please go in and sign up. Booths count toward your daughter's total cookie sales!
5) I will be picking up our first order of cookies on Monday. If you want to come by and get cookies that afternoon, please text me! (817) 454-7616.
I will be available every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday for cookies from 5pm - 8pm. If you need them another time, I will do my best, but won't guarantee.
6) Money: Please bring me money often! Do not hold onto it! I will be sending instructions on how to setup Clover soon, but I don't have them yet (how to accept credit cards).
7) If you have any questions, please text me. I don't always see the Remind messages :)


Comments
Post a Comment