Skip to main content

First Newsletter

I thought I was being clever, however, using S'More will cost quite a bit. I will begin using this as our method for keeping track of upcoming events.

Here is the link to our first S'more. https://www.smore.com/wuayp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Update

Lots of information going through Remind, so I want to put it in one place to be clear. :) 1) I am getting more cookies tonight, mostly to get us through tomorrow's booth, but I will have some extra. If you don't absolutely need them tonight, it would be best to see what we have left after the booth tomorrow. My address: 7748 Parkwood Plaza Drive 2) Please sign up for booths. Your girl will get a share of all of the cookies that are sold. Here is the link:  https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0545aba72babf94-1154 3) Please place your cookie order for next week. I have been told that we should be able to pick up on Wed - Fri (depending on when the truck delivers the cookies). I will be ordering extra, but not enough to supply everyone that doesn't put in an order. 4) Please turn in money as you get it! This helps us both keep track of how many you have and there won't be any surprises at the end of cookie season :) 5) You're invited to a Girl Scout Game ...

Cookies start tomorrow!

    We can start selling Girl Scout cookies tomorrow!!!!!!!! It would be wonderful if everyone could try selling at least 100 boxes! Please make sure that you have done the following things.   1) Save this photo to your phone so that you can show people the cookies that are available.  Gluten-free: $6 All others: $5 2) Are you planning on picking up Cookies at Cookies Now! tomorrow or Saturday?  Cookies Now! at the Fort Worth Zoo. Friday 17th 10 am - 4 pm Saturday 18th 10 am - 2 pm 3) Set up your girl's ABC Smart Cookies profile. You were emailed a link. Here is what mine looked like: 4) Please sign up to staff booths. I had to start over because I couldn't figure out how edit the original one, so please go in and sign up. Booths count toward your daughter's total cookie sales! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0545ABA72BABF94-1154  5) I will be picking up our first order of cookies on Monday. If you want to come b...